Pete's Original Art Online Gallery!
Hi this is Peter Dranitsin, I am a self representing abstract artist from Cleveland, Ohio. I have created this website to be able to be able to share and sell my original acrylic abstract paintings. Throughout the website you will find a big variety of original contemporary abstract art. All paintings are one hundred percent original, hand painted with high quality acrylic paint on professionally stretched canvas.
This website is designed in such a way that you can make an offer on any of my original acrylic abstract paintings. That's right, here you can name your price and get approved immediately to get the original modern art you can hang on your wall to add vibrance and color to your home.
Abstract Art Paitning Questions and Feedback
- Saw you on youtube and then checked out your site. Amazing Art! Do you make custom artwork? We are looking for an abstract painting in shades of purple, maybe with some brown . If so, what would be the costs? Iit would be for a large wall and we are open to ideas about one large piece or two or three pieces that go together. Look forward to your reply.
cost would be determined based on the size of the canvas and the difficulty of the composition
- When you use a spatula, is it best to use heavy body paint and with a sponge, use soft body? And should I be using a dry sponge, because I'm getting bubbles in my paint? Best regards.
Q:When you use a spatula, is it best to use heavy body paint and with a sponge, use soft body? - A: I only use soft body acrylics. Q: And should I be using a dry sponge, because I'm getting bubbles in my paint? Best regards - A: rinse the sponge periodically in clean water
- Peter, when you use a spatula, is it best to use heavy body paint? And do you use soft body paint for the sponge technique? Best regards. Jason
Q: when you use a spatula, is it best to use heavy body paint? A: it really depends on your personal preference Q: do you use soft body paint for the sponge technique? A: I personally prefer to work with soft body acrylics
- I would like to buy the DVD's.. Can I?
at this time I only offer streaming abstract art lesson video courses and tutorials on my other website at abstractartlesson.com
- Im not comfortable buying stuff online. Is any way of buying the gold package ata store?
at this time I do not offer any DVDs with my art video lessons only through subscription on my other website at abstractartlesson.com
- I have subscribe to your side but I don't know how to see your videos. Please help
please go to How It Works page on my other website at abstractartlesson.com and watch the tutorial video that will explain everything in details
- I am an artist myself, and I am interested in developing an affiliate website related to art and,more specifically, to abstract expressionist art. Do you have or would you be interested in affiliate marketing for your products? Jay Clapper
I am interested in affiliate marketing, but at the moment I do not have any system that is set up in order to do that
- Hi Pete Thank you for the very inspiring lessons I would like to know if you are having the canvas on a table og if you are uing an asel. The very wet painting never run down the canvas when you paint. Also how long does it really take you to make the paintings....not just 10-20 minuts I think :o Bedst regards Birgit Andersen
Q: I would like to know if you are having the canvas on a table or if you are uing an asel. A: I usually have small canvases layed on the table and larger ones either on the floor or on the wall. Q: Also how long does it really take you to make the paintings A: it depends on the size of the painting and difficulty of the composition
- Is there a way to sort through the website for paintings and see only 36 x 48 or larger Thank you James
use Advance Search link under search box in the top left corner of the home page
- How can we Purchase paintings
You can simply submit your best offered price for immediate approval or if the painting has price next to it just click on add to cart button
|Displaying 1 to 10 (of 182 products)||Result Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... [Next >>]|
- Great art works, you have really tapped into something. Very strong statements also a very good range of concepts. Brilliant!Andrew
- I ordered two fantastic paintings from Peter. I have to say the price was very reasonable the shipping was quick and the paintings are really incredible. I would HIGHLY recommend placing your order, you will not be disappointed.Derek DQ USA Salt Lake City, Utah
- Peter I really think your art is so amazing! I am just a kid but i still paint my heart out and when i see your paintings I can read it just because of the beautiful colors that you use. Your technique with the sponge is amazing I just learned how to do it last week and I am on my 30th painting. I am a big fan of your paintings.One word i can describe your paints are perfect i have seen all your videos. If you actually had the time to read this thank you so much!Fernando Milwaukee
- We have seven of your paintings and we love every one. We can't wait to add to our collection. We missed you at the Dayton Art Institute Oktoberfest this year. Hope to see you next year!Lori Dayton, OH
- Hi Pete, I just want to let you know how much I enjoy your painting videos on Utube. Please keep making them. I soooo enjoy them. Thank for sharing your art.Brenda Baltimore
- Hi Pete, Love your art work "White tree" posted on youtube. Its simply awesome!! I tried it myself with few modifications because i think i couldnt paint even near to your work. somehow i managed and would love to get your comments on that. Painting is my hobby and i love to try new techniques and paintings..pls let me know where can i send u my work.Shachi
- You blow me away man I have never had an artist inspire to want to create like you do. I love your style. I loved art as kid but did nothing after high school. I am now 41 and just starting painting with acrylics on canvas last year. Thanks for showing your process I spend a few minutes watching your videos or admiring your work and I cant help but to paint. Warm regards BrettBrett Cardon Hooper Utah
- Your art is magnificent. Where do you sign your paintingsJune
- First I just want to say wow! I have been painting for 2 years now and have watched many videos and looked at a lot of others work. Yours I am drawn to. I purchased the silver package and have been watching every day. I have built an art studio in my garage so I can paint when I have time or feel the moment without disturbing my family. I love painting. I get lost in the process and want to paint every day. I am 47 this month and hope to become a successful artist. It is amazing that you show people your techniques. It is so selfless and I thank you for making me strive to be a better artist. Keep on keeping on!!! All for now but I have many questions ans would like to send you some pics of my art in the future if that is ok. Thank youStephen
- Hi Pete Your paintings are really good I love them and you are a big source of inspiration to me. Thank you very much for sharing your art and some techique that is easy to follow :- Best regards from ReidunReidun Bakken Norway
|Displaying 1 to 10 (of 129 products)||Result Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... [Next >>]|